viernes, 11 de marzo de 2016

Less time on the line and more time enjoying life.

We (me) spent a lot of time surfing the waves of the web every single time we (I) want to buy something online, literally, sometimes hours to choose the perfect/cheapest garlic presser, TV, writing desk, special movie 2000 final super director cut edition, Yoga mat... coconut oil...
So I was thinking, What if I just share my experiences of the products I have bought in order to help others to narrow their search? Just an average consumer giving reviews to other average consumers, nothing fancy, nothing dedicated or specific like just kitchen stuff, or books, but things we, maybe, use every single day, so you may find in this blog reviews from dog treats one day and incense burners the next. I hope it becomes useful for you and if not, well, I bet there will be plenty of other blogs reviewing other stuff.
I´m doing this with the hope you spend less time choosing what to buy and more time using it and enjoying life, naps or whatever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario